Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chicken and Waffles

On the 1st of August, one of my coworkers decided to get a platter of chicken tenders from Chick-fil-a. Some of the other coworkers brought some chips and I brought some Sister Schuberts rolls and we did a mini-pot luck lunch:


The tenders were pretty good. They weren't too cooled off by the time they got here, and their flavor was pretty good. The first batch of rolls came out fine, but I overcooked the second batch. The wavy lays chips were good, but those bbq chips in there ... OUTSTANDING. They're Lays Barbecue chips, no special flavor other than that. But best bbq chips I've ever had.

For dinner, I had a sweet craving, so I hit up the old Waffle House and went with the All Star Special:


Ham, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, a waffle and some toast. The ham was really tasty and tender, the hashbrowns were cooked just right, as were the eggs. The waffle was cooked just shy of crunchy-ness, which is how I like it. A good dinner (breakfast).

No comments:

Post a Comment