Thursday, August 9, 2012

Olive Garden

On Tuesday afternoon / evening, I met Jody and Jesse at Olive Garden. Now, I don't see any pics from this, but I could've swore I took some.

I started off with a pick 2 appetizer of toasted ravioli and chicken tenders. I love both of these. The ravoli is usually a little tougher than I like but the flavors are great. Their chicken breading is outstanding. I love the flavor it imparts to the chicken and it gives it a nice crunch to go with it.

Next up I went with their zupa toscana soup, which is a creamy-ish chicken broth, with lots of Italian sausage, potatoes spices and some kind of greens in it. I nice zesty and slightly spicy soup. I went with 2 bowls of it, and should've only done 1.

For the main course, I went with their lasagna. It was good, meaty, cheesy and gooey. The sauce had a nice tangy-ness to go with the meats in it. I couldn't quite finish it, though, hence me saying I should've only gone with one bowl of soup. All in all, it was everything I wanted out of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment