Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday 7-19-12

On Thursday, I went with some chicken fried rice and a couple of egg rolls from the cafeteria. The reason I went with 2, is they had some shrimp in addition to the usual chickens.


The fried rice was ok, nothing great, but at least it was filling. The standard chicken egg roll was really good. The shrimp one ... well, it didn't so much taste like shrimp in there as it did the chicken, but it smelled really strongly of shrimp. So much so, that I wasn't able to finish it.

That night, I attended a showing of Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and then the Midnight premier of The Dark Knight Rises. As usual for my movie going, I went with a corn dog and a Frozen Coke with the Batman Begins showing. Nothing else for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment