Thursday, August 2, 2012

Salad and Pizza

On Tuesday, I went with a salad for lunch:


It's got mixed salad greens, some spinach, romaine lettuce, ham, chicken chunks, bacon bits, and italian dressing on / in it. It was good, although I probably would've like a little bit more dressing, but that's my fault for not doing a better job on it.

For dinner, Jesse, Jody and I went with the Pizza Hut $10 box, plus an additional pizza, as we were all fairly hungry. So hungry in fact that I forgot to get a pic till we were almost done eating:


As (is becoming usual with this item and particular delivery location) the sticks were nice and gooey, as was the stick pizza. The standard pizza was cooked and topped well, and the cinnamon sticks were great. Nothing was over cooked, and there was a good amount of all the various toppings and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment