Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pork and Beef

On Monday, the 30th of July, I went with the least evil (taste wise) from the cafeteria, which was their pork tenderloin and some mashed potatoes:


The pork loin was nice and tender, and fairly juicy, but it just didn't have any flavor. The mashed potatoes, were pretty good though, and the gravy just helped it all.

For dinner, I had a burger craving, so I stopped in at Sonic:


I went with a Super Sonic (double burger) and an order of onion rings. They were very well salted, so I dumped them into the main bag and tried to gently open the salt package they gave me, and it fairly well exploded into the bag. I shook the bag up to help distribute the salt as evenly as possible, but they were pretty much coated. Luckily, I had a ton of coke to help wash them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment