Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

For the 3rd and 4th of July I have no photos. But, I did eat. On the 3rd, which was a Tuesday, The Amazing Spider-man was released, so I went to catch it with half of the Tuesday night gaming group. We did catch the early afternoon showing though. I went with my usual corn dog and frozen coke. The corn dog was a bit light on the breading, but was still very tasty and filling.

After the flick, we ventured to Logan's for dinner before the game. I went with the steak and grilled shrimp combo (an ... 8 oz sirloin I think). I had it medium rare, and it came out more in the medium range. Had a baked potato with it and was supposed to have some onion petals also, which I never got, and didn't realize I didn't get them till well after the waitress asked if everything was ok. Plus it took forever for her to show up and at least 3 times she forgot to bring refills on everyone's drinks. It's a shame she wasn't that great, the food was pretty good.

On the 4th, I stayed at home. Andrew and Breta made some barbecued meat and baked beans and some potato salad. They had company come over with some kinda pasta salad. I left those two alone and had some bbq sandwiches, chips and the beans. The meat was pretty good, as were the beans. I would've liked for them to be a little more ... soupy I guess, they were kind of dry and not quite as sweet as I like, but overall they were just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment