Monday, July 9, 2012

Ethnic Thursday

I was fairly hungry on Thursday after only having one meal on Wednesday. And I was actually having a Chinese craving, so I got lucky at the cafeteria that day. One of the exhibition stations was doing chicken fried rice and egg rolls:


Being hungry, I grabbed 2 egg rolls (and they were a bit skinnier than usual) and some fried rice. The egg rolls were not as good as usual, but they were still good. The fried rice was tasty.

For dinner that night, Jesse and I went with a $10 box from Pizza Hut. As you can tell, I forgot to grab a before pic, so here's what it looked like when we were done:


It had a thing of cheese sticks, a breadstick pan pizza that had sausage, pepperoni and extra cheese and some cinnamon sticks. It was all GREAT. It got there while everything was still hot and gooey (hence the forgetting of the pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment