Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Red Lobster Tuesday

Tuesday saw a lack of appetizing options at the cafeteria, so I went big for dinner. Met my buddies Jody and Jesse at Red Lobster for dinner. I went with the Ultimate Feast, and started with the potato soup instead of a salad (big surprise):


The soup was really good. The potato chunks were cooked well, and the soup wasn't too hot. It had just the right amount of seasoning, I didn't have to salt or pepper it. The biscuits were nice and warm and just the right mix between gooey and crumbly.

The main course was the feast of crab legs, lobster tail, breaded fried shrimp, shrimp scampi, and a side of mashed potatoes (I've been having bad luck with baked potatoes from restaurants lately):


The crab legs were pretty good, but not great. I had some issues getting all the meat out of them, and it wasn't completely my fault. The lobster tail was really good, nice flavor and texture and wasn't over cooked as it has been in the past. The fried shrimp was even better, but the scampi was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment