Monday, July 9, 2012

A Birthday Party

On Saturday, I had some crappy chicken nuggets for a light lunch (didn't eat them all, but it did finish that bag off). The fries were marginally better (we ran out of salt earlier in the week and I kept forgetting to pick some up).

That evening, I attended a birthday party for my friend and supervisor. His parents had it catered by Crepemaker. First time I've had their food, and it was pretty good. I had a ... steak milanese I think is what it was called. I had steak, ham, red onions, romain lettuce and some A-1 in a toasted crepe (I had them hold the tomatoes and cheese). It was good, kinda like a wrap, but the egg flavor of the crepe handily slaps flour tortillas in my opinion. I could've gotten one of their dessert crepes, but I chose to go with the chocolate mousse birthday cake instead. And I found out that night that Pepsi Max is one of the worst tasting soft drinks I've ever had the displeasure to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment