Monday, July 9, 2012

Junk Food Day

After church, I stopped in at Burger King, as I had a craving for a Whopper. I went with the usual ketchup only, and onion rings instead of fries. I got a coke AND a frozen coke (I can almost never resist those):


What's missing from this? The "challonge" that was thrown at me by Tab, the bacon sundae. I had completely and utterly forgot about trying it. I picked this up on the way to my parents' house and stayed over there for a few hours. It was after that and on the way home before I realized that I forgot about the sundae. Sorry Tab, it'll have to come some other time (assuming I can still get it, they were advertising Memphis style BBQ on the screens up there, which is the main reason I forgot about it.) Anyway, the burger was pretty good, the onion rings were only ok. Their coke mix is outstanding though, and the frozen coke was really good too.

I wasn't too hungry that evening, so I snacked on some chips and Pancho's nacho cheese dip for dinner:


I like to toast the chips in the oven for a few minutes to warm them up and give it a more authentic feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment