Thursday, July 12, 2012

Meaty Monday

For lunch on Monday, I was fairly hungry. And the cafeteria was gracious enough to have a roasted pork loin and mashed potatoes with gravy. I went with that:


The pork loin was ok, still no where near as good as mine. The meat was fairly tender, but there was not that much flavor that managed to get into it. Near the edges, it had some, but just not in the interior. Their gravy helped with that though. The mashed potatoes were pretty horrible, and made me regret getting 2 servings of them. They had pretty much no flavor, almost as if they were instant and made with only the flakes and water, no milk, butter, or seasonings of any kind.

I had intended on cooking some chicken for dinner, but I stayed at work later than I had anticipated. So I hit up the old Arby's on the way home, and got my usual #2 combo:


The meal was good as usual. The potato cakes were good and the sandwich was really good, nice hot and juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment