Monday, July 9, 2012

Weak sauce

Sorry for the long break in posts. #1 I was lazy, and #2 I had issues getting the pics uploaded from my phone.

As a result, I'm foggy on a lot of this and will be going off of the pics to try and remember the food.

On Thursday (28th of June for those keeping up), I had a salad and an egg roll for lunch:


The egg roll was good, the salad was pretty good. There's some ham and chicken hidden under the first layer of greens there. I managed to get a really good amount of dressing on there, not too much nor too little.

I don't remember what I had for dinner that night, I'm thinking it was Buffalo Wild Wings ribs and boneless wings combo. I know I had it one Thursday night, and I'm thinking that was the one. In any case, it was pretty good, the "wings" were pretty weak, but the ribs were really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment