Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sunday's Hibachi Dinner

I didn't eat much on Sunday, so I hit up the local Japanese place for a big dinner. I started with the soup and salad:


The soup was good, the salad was just ok. Next course, which I forgot to get a picture of, was a crunchy shrimp roll. It was really good, hence me forgetting to get the pic.

The main course was hibachi grilled shrimp, steak and chicken (with zucchini, onions and mushrooms) and an order of fried rice:


You can't really see the shrimp, but it's hiding behind the bowl of fried rice. The shrimp was good, the chicken and steak were outstanding. The onion was pretty good, and the squash was really good. The rice was pretty good as well, it was much better once I got it mixed in with the juices from the steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment