Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Saturday The 14th

On Saturday the 14th, I went in to work to make up some missed time. So, for lunch, we (so did the coworkers) walked to the cafeteria. They had pork tenderloin that looked aight, so I partook of it:


The pork was very tender, and still fairly juicy. Their flavoring, however, didn't really penetrate it, which is normal for them. The gravy on the potatoes was just ok, I figured it'd be pretty stout with flavor. The potatoes were just ok.

For dinner that night, we hit the Brick Oven in Hernando. This is pretty much my favorite local pizza place. I usually either get the "Bubba's Choice" which is their meat lover's, or their Pulled Pork BBQ. I went with the bbq this time:


It comes with bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce, then the bbq pork, then they douse it with cheese. This is just the standard order of it (in 10" size), I didn't request extra cheese. The pizza was outstanding, great flavor, a ton of cheese, and a tasty (albeit) thin crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment