Saturday, June 16, 2012

Big food Thursday

For lunch on Thursday, I had some of my leftover chicken noodle soup, and the cafeteria was doing chicken fried rice, so I grabbed one of their great egg rolls



The egg roll was plenty meaty, as I got a shot to show. The soup had thickened up so much, I only had a portion in the cup, and had to add some hot water from the fountain and nuke it to make it back into a soup as opposed to more of a casserole consistency.

For dinner, Jesse and I hit up the Longhorn steakhouse. I went with a salad, and their Shrimp Scampi Filet.


I forgot to get a pic before working on the salad. It was much fuller than that beforehand, I assure you. Oh and it had Italian dressing. I've been trying to branch out from my usual honey mustard dressing I get on them. I didn't finish it, as my lunch was very filling and I wanted to be sure I could eat all of the steak.


I did manage to remember to get a pic of the steak before I ate it, however not before I ate the three big shrimp that were on top of it. It was very good, nice and tender, good seasoning and the shrimp and other stuffing was a nice compliment. The baked potato was cooked well, but their salt shaker didn't want to dispense the salt out of it, so the potato suffered from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment