Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trifecta

On Thursday, I had a trifecta of sorts. I hit up food from 3 different ethnicities. For lunch, I went with the cafeteria's wonderful country fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and one of their egg rolls:


The steak was good as usual, the potatoes were pretty good, the gravy outstanding and the egg roll was deliciously meat filled as usual.

For dinner that night, Jody, Jesse and I hit up the Pizza Hut's box meal, which was a "medium pan pizza" (in actuality their bread sticks with sauce, cheese and toppings, which I LOVE) cheese sticks and cinnamon sticks. We went with a meat lover's for the pizza. It got delivered in a timely manner (unlike the last time) and as a result, was nice and warm and appropriately gooey. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a pic of it, so here's a tiny pic of the generic item from Pizza Hut's website:


No comments:

Post a Comment