Thursday, June 21, 2012

The decline continues

On Tuesday, I just threw out all pretenses and went with what sounded good:


Corn dog and fries for lunch. It was pretty tasty, nice and warm, the cornmeal wasn't too done, but wasn't gooey, and the hot dog in there was nice and warm. Their fries are never salty enough, but unlike the upcoming dinner fries, you can actually get salt to stick to them.

For dinner, I met Jody and Jesse at Huey's, cause I wanted a Huey Burger:


I went with just bacon and ketchup for the toppings (If I hadn't give up for the day I'd have added some lettuce and onion) and fries for the side dish. Huey's has some great steak fries, but the downside of them is the inability to get salt to stick to them. They're just too dry (on the outside). I'm wondering if I could get them to salt mine as soon as they yank them out of the fryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment