Thursday, June 7, 2012

Carnivore Day

Today was a meat day. I decided to finally try the cafeteria's wrap table out, and had them create me a custom wrap. It was going to be basically a club, minus the veggies, but they were out of bacon. So it was a ham and turkey wrap. They offered to toss it on the panini press, and hating cold food, I said "Please do." 


Unfortunately, I was apparently the first person to get a wrap on the press that day, and it wasn't greased up very well, so it tore the wrap pretty well. I told the lady not to worry about it, it was still perfectly edible. The ham was very sweet, or maybe it was the turkey, I don't remember which off hand now. The homemade chips were very bland. I'll just get a bag of regular chips next time.

For dinner, Jody decided to get some Garibaldi's delivered and I joined in on that. I went with my usual from them, the 10" meat lover's:


It took forever to get delivered, but it was tasty all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment