Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wrap and a bird

For lunch today, I tried another turkey, ham and bacon wrap from the cafeteria:


As you can see, this time it didn't stick to the paninni press (and they had bacon). It was ok, not too great.

For dinner, I had a chicken soup craving, so I baked 3 chicken breasts, seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Once they were done cooking, I cut two up and tossed them in a pot with a bunch of chicken broth, got it boiling and added some egg drop soup seasoning. After it cooked for a while, I tossed in some rice noodles and most of a cut up potato.

I didn't get a pic of any of it.

The chicken breast I did eat was OUTSTANDING. I don't know if it was just a superb piece of meat or if I hit the exact perfect amount of seasoning or what, but it was tastier than it had any right to be. And the soup... oh man, it was outstanding too. It was so good, in fact, that I regretted eating the chicken breast earlier, because I wanted a second bowl of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment