Thursday, June 28, 2012

Friday Junk Food

On Friday, I went to see Brave for an extended lunch break (I highly recommend seeing the movie, even more so for Mothers and Daughters). At the theater, I went with my usual corn dog and frozen coke combo. No pic this time. It was a very well cooked corn dog, the bottom of it didn't come apart as I scooted it up the stick to continue eating it, which usually happens. And the mustard packets seemed to have a lot more mustard in them than usual this time, almost had too much for the corn dog.

After the movie, went back to work and worked a little bit late. Met up with the gang for a dinner of Papa John's, which I forgot to take a pic of. David and I split a large pepperoni pizza. It was good, nice amount of meat, the cheese was plentiful, and not too much sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment