Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebratory Saturday

Saturday night was a night for celebration. My friends, who run the @peachgrenade twitter account (an account which they make jokes) surpassed 2000 followers. In celebration, we hit up a local Mexican join (Casa Mexicana, different location than the one I had the pork tacos at a couple of weeks ago) and then a cake and some cookies.

For dinner, I went with a beef burrito and some beef nachos (minus the cheese), to which I added some of the salsa they provide for the chips:



The sauce for the burrito, as you may surmise, was a bit much. If it had been drizzled on top, instead of swimming in it, it would've been much better. It was simply a case of too much of a good thing. The nachos were very good though, and as you might can guess, I forgot to get a pic of them when they first got delivered.

As for the cake and cookies, I'll provide a pic of them, even though I was too full to partake, but I thought about it a lot:



No comments:

Post a Comment