Sunday, May 20, 2012

Huey's!

Thursday is one of the game nights, and I didn't feel like BWW (Buffalo Wild Wings) or any other fast food in general, so I talked Jesse into meeting me at Huey's. I also didn't really want a burger (thanks to 5 Guys on Tuesday), so I went with their steak stick dinner. This is basically a steak, cut up and grilled kebab style, minus the veggies. Then they'll bring the three sticks of juicy steak out on a bed of whatever side dish you like, which I (of course) go with fries. About 7 out of 10 times, these are outstanding, but sometimes you'll get some bad cuts of steak and they're almost impossible to chew up (2 of the 3 times) and super rarely it'll just be a bad job on the marinade or cooking and they taste horrible (the remaining 1 time). Luckily, I was in the 7 neighborhood, as they were OUTSTANDING. It was almost as if I was wanting that and didn't even know it. We also had an appetizer of their fried mozzarella cheese sticks, and they were incredibly tasty also.

And I forgot to take a picture of any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment