Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday Pork and Leftovers

For Monday's lunch, I got some of the pork tenderloin and mashed potatoes from the cafeteria. They were both good, but neither anywhere near as good as mine.


Their tenderloin isn't as tender, nor as well seasoned as mine. And their potatoes are anywhere from pretty good (like today's) to horribly inedible. But their brown gravy is almost always good, as was today's.

For dinner, I was craving some more of that lasagna from last night. Then on the way home, I got to craving some of those new chicken nuggets. I was trying to decide which I'd eat, when, as I was almost home it hit me, why did I HAVE to choose one or the other?


So, I didn't, I went with both. Also, that 7 was completely unintentional.


I didn't really mix the nuggets into what was left of the lasagna, but they were good, and the lasagna was pretty good for nuked leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment