Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday Night MPC run

On Saturday night, I met the gang at the local MPC, or Memphis Pizza Cafe. While I love me some pizza, MPC is not my first choice for the food, but my friend Greg LOVES this place like I love mashed potatoes and gravy, so I don't complain too much. I dislike it because the pizza is usually largely flavorless to me, and there's never a lot of toppings. And I mean ALL toppings, from sauce to cheese to meats. They do thin crust pizza with what seems like just enough sauce to turn it slightly orange, and then a layer of cheese so thing that my sausage toppings usually almost fall off the piece as I'm trying to eat it.

I usually go with either a couple of slices of sausage and some other meat (pepperoni this time) or a calzone with sausage and some other meat in it. This visit's slices were some of the best I've had there, so it wasn't too bad. I had intended on following it up with some dessert on the way home, but managed to talk my self out of it, somehow.

And yes, I once again forgot to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment