Wednesday, April 4, 2012

KFC's Double Down

I love chicken. It may be the only thing I like more than beef. KFC is one of my favorite chicken places. A few years ago, they came out with the "Double Down" their version of a chicken sandwich. For those that don't remember, or aren't near where KFC is, they took two chicken breast fillets and stuck some bacon, cheese and sauce in between them to make the sandwich.

I'm not the biggest cheese fan in the world, I pretty much only like it in Italian dishes. So, when this bad boy came out, my friend (and ex-coworker) Candy and I walked over to the KFC that was near our office building to try it out. I have an actual unboxing string of photos over on FB, but since I'm mainly trying to center on what I'm eating over here, this is the pic of the Double Down (minus cheese and sauce) with a can of caffeine free Coke to give you some scale:


Verdict: Delicious but a pain in the fingers to eat. I'd recommend using a fork and knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment