Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday experiments

On Sunday, I tried 2 food experiments. #1 was attempt #3 on the fried rice. It turned out ok.


This time, I added too much water to the rice cooker. The rice was a bit mushy, but still perfectly edible, more so than when I added too little water. I didn't have any eggs this time, though. Still, I did good with the seasoning, and I ate more of it than I expected.

I had dinner late, as I had to stay up late to do prep work on the contents of the next post. I tried out some new chicken nuggets. I believe they're a store brand, but I don't remember offhand whether it was from Walmart or Kroger, and I'm going to pretend that the bag isn't in the freezer downstairs as I don't feel like going and checking it out. Anyway, the nuggets were pretty good:


The breading on them was just ok, but the meat (or meat like filling) was really good. If I could get the Tyson breading with this one's filling, it'd be a very good nugget, but no where near as good as the mythical ones I told you about earlier. And unfortunately, I was out of ketchup, as that would've helped out a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment