Thursday, April 26, 2012

Soup and Chinese

So, for today's culinary adventure... I was going to have the leftover steak from last night for lunch. Until I forgot to take it to work (after reminding myself 1 too few times). Nothing in the cafeteria caught my attention, so I had some soup for lunch:


This was the pre-pic, and trust me, you didn't really wanna see it in the cup I cooked it in. It wasn't that great, but not the worst. I find that the Campbell's chunky soups have way too much carrot in them for my liking. So much so, that the carrot flavor ends up mellowing out the other stronger flavors that should be enhancing the carrots. =/

And for dinner, I went with Chinese, as a buddy of mine had some, and it smelled and looked good. I went to a different place than he did, and got a bunch of appetizers. I had some fried wontons, fried dumplings, shrimp rolls and some wonton soup. It was all pretty tasty, as usual. And as usual for a Tuesday/Thursday night, I forgot to get a pic for you all. Sorry 'bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment