Friday, April 6, 2012

Winner, Winner, Pizza Dinner!

Last night, on C's Plate:

PAPA JOHN's!

Nope, it wasn't really all that impressive, but it was tasty and it did get delivered to game night in a decent amount of time, unlike last week's over an hour time of Pizza Hut's order. We got a "Meats!" from Papa, and it was good. This pic doesn't really do it justice, but here it is anyway:


After the game night, 3 of us (Jody, Grynner and myself) made our way to the local IHOP. I had every intention of getting a short stack of pancakes, BUT, they had an addition to their menu. 7 combos for $7 bucks. One of these combos was "Hash Brown Crusted Chicken and Biscuit". This was one of their chicken breast fillets crusted in hashbrown like potatoes, deep fried and then served with 2 eggs (your choice) a biscuit cut in half and a bowl of gravy. How in the name of breakfast could I pass this up? I couldn't. So I ordered it, and a pancake (which the waitress forgot, probably saving my life).

I forgot to take a picture of the food.

BLOGGER FAIL.

So, I've done the next best thing, for you, my dear readers, no, friends. I asked the Google to find me a picture, and I now share with you the fruits of Google's love for us:


Imagine that, but with scrambled eggs, and then the eggs and the biscuits drowned in gravy, instead of a little dollop on the biscuits. The stuff not on the plate are some of the other combos and not relevant to this topic.

It was pretty good, the chicken was nice and salty, almost too salty actually. I salt McDonald's fries, so if I say something is salty, you can take my word for it. The eggs were REALLY well done and the gravy magnificently complimented them, and the biscuits were a little over buttered, but pretty good.

I should probably add that as tasty as this stuff was to eat, it's still sitting in my gut at the time of me typing this wondrous tale. And even though we were done eating around 1, and continued hanging out and talking to around 2, this stuff is still here. I'm hoping I'll be able to eat dinner tonight, so I can give you fine readers another post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment