Friday, April 13, 2012

Thursday Game Night and Movie Friday

On Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, I hang out and do some tabletop gaming with some friends. Last night, Jesse and I opted for Buffalo Wild Wings, as I was starving and didn't care and he wanted their nachos. So, I went with the ribs and boneless wings combo. They were supposed to sub potato wedges for fries, but either they were feeling generous or screwed up and I got both:


I realize it doesn't look very appetizing, and to be honest, it's probably the second worst presentation of this meal I've gotten from them, but I will assure you, it tasted a LOT better than it looks. Except for the fries, they were pretty cold, which is why I usually opt for the wedges, cause their fries almost always suck.

Today, for "lunch" Shawn and I left early and went to see Cabin in the Woods. Most people love a Coke and popcorn for their movie snacks, but for the theater I go to 95% of the time, they have corn dogs. And not premade frozen ones. These puppies (pun definitely intended) are fairly to VERY fresh, and almost always good. Since I've cut out around 90 - 95% of my caffeine intake (as well as Coke intake) this is one of the few times I splurge and get a frozen coke. And what good corn dog doesn't have mustard all over it?


The movie was as good as the food, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment