Monday, April 30, 2012

Pork Tenderloin

Monday was to be my friend's last day at work. So, in honor of her leaving, I planned to do up a nice goodbye lunch. I tossed a big pork tenderloin into the crock pot late Sunday night / early Monday morning:


Along with the tenderloin, there was some salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, Worcestershire sauce, some Dale's seasoning sauce, and meat tenderizer powder. I let this baby cook on low all night (2a - 9a, told you I had to stay up late). This is what I was greeted to Monday morning:


I know you can't see it too well, but trust me, it looked and smelled great. Now, to go along with this bad boy, I tossed some Sister Schubert's Parker House yeast rolls into the oven (after applying some butter to the tops), made some instant creamed potatoes, corn and green beans:


While those were cooking, I drained the juices from the crock pot into a sauce pan, added a mixture of flour and water, and made that into gravy:


Once the gravy was made, I added it back to the crock pot and tenderloin, and transported it all to work (where the last 2 pics were taken).


That was the tenderloin all cut up and ready to be tossed onto a plate, with the rolls above them. And here's what was on my plate:


Everyone loved it, and raved about how tasty it was. I'm glad they all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment