Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I had intended on roasting or baking some chicken breasts, and then using some of them as a base for another round of chicken dumpling soup for tomorrow, and the other breasts for dinner tonight.

BUT

I forgot to stop by the store on the way home from church this morning afternoon. And since that left me with pretty much only the chicken and no fixings (save for some type of bread), I scrapped that idea.

So, I finally went and grabbed some Arby's for dinner. I hadn't tried their onion rings out, so I opted for those instead of the usual potato cakes, and went with the usual #2 (Medium roast beef sammich) option:

Doesn't look that appetizing, but that sammich was outstanding. The onion rings were ok. They don't use sweet onions like Sonic or The Dip or other places, so I really should've gone downstairs and gotten some ketchup to go with it, but, well look a the name of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment