Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2009

For Thanksgiving in 2009, I stayed home and celebrated it myself. I had a marathon of all 3 Lord of the Rings movies, and prepared my first roasted turkey breast.

This is it, after I oiled, buttered, salted and peppered it. Toss it in a bag and let it cook for a movie and a half, If I remember it right. It came out looking something very similar to this:


I thought that was about perfect, and to be sure, I got a closer up shot for you all:


Yep, looks great, and it tasted it too. I had some corn, mashed potatoes and rolls to go with it. You will probably realize that is my #1 veggie combo, mashed/creamed potatoes and corn, so get used to seeing that combo. I may even make an annoying acronym or nick name for it. The standard, old reliable, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment