Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunday FEAST!

Well, for Sunday, I took it easy throughout the day, didn't do much but watch tv and play some video games. Somewhere in the middle of that, I had a lunch of the uber nutritious chicken nuggets and french fries:


They weren't that good, but it was filling at least. Later that evening, I went to church, and on the way home, I stopped in at Krystal's and got a #1 combo (4 krystal burgers, fries and a drink) and as I ate it on the way home, I didn't get a picture of it.

For those of you not in this neck of the woods, you may be wondering what Krystal's are. They're kind of a Southern version of White Castles, but I'm told not as tasty. As the only White Castles I've got access to are the frozen variety in the grocer's freezer, I'm waiting till I can actually try a fresh one for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment